Where is the Training Academy located and when does it start?
The Training Academy will be at the Sea World Resort Conference Centre, Gold Coast. The Training Academy starts at 8:30am on Wednesday 17 May 2017 and runs through until 5pm (with a choice of different morning and afternoon sessions).
How do I register and how much does it cost?
Click here to register. This is a separate registration from the 2017 Ungerboeck Asia-Pacific Conference. Cost is $450 for the full day (includes laptop and meals throughout the day, pricing excludes gst).
What is the difference between the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
The Ungerboeck Conference offers insight into the new and upcoming enhancements, best practice use of the software and highlights the business benefits of the various software features.
The Training Academy focuses on hands-on training on how to use and configure various features within the system.
Where can I access more information about the Training Academy sessions?
The Course Curriculums are now available for each session. Please click on the below links to access this information:
Amplify your Administration Skills and Knowledge
Discover Hidden Gems Within Venue Features
Accelerate your Month-End Processes
Expand your Registration Capabilities to the Maximum
Turning Your Venue Dashboard into a Powerful Information Centre
Financial Reporting with the Ungerboeck Spreadsheet
Do I need to bring my own computer to the Training Academy?
No, all equipment and software will be provided for you. Supply of equipment is included in your registration fee.
Is it valuable to attend both the Ungerboeck Conference and the Training Academy?
Definitely! The Ungerboeck Conference will provide you the opportunity on how to best use the features available in Ungerboeck Software to improve your business while the Training Academy will show you how to configure and implement those features.
Training Academy Cancellation Policy
Ungerboeck Software uses the following cancellation policy for the Ungerboeck Training Academy:
- Cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 50% of the total fees for all registered courses.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to the start of the Training Academy will forfeit 100% of the total fees for all registered courses.
Substitutions for registrants can be made at any time.
What type of users should attend the Training Academy?
We cater to a large range of users. Brand new to power users will be able to find courses to fit their needs.
- Each course runs for a half day, with 2 courses in total for the whole day. You can register for the courses that best fit your needs.
- Registration for courses will be limited to keep the classes small and hands on.
- No registrations will be accepted at the door.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on the Wednesday.