The Ungerboeck Training Academy will start on Wednesday 17 May after the conclusion of the 2017 Ungerboeck Asia-Pacific Conference. Both the Conference and the Training Academy will be held at the Sea World Resort Conference Centre, so make yourself at home. Spaces are limited, which allows us to keep the hands on, small classroom feel and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Things to know:
- Registration for the Training Academy is in addition to the 2017 Conference registration. Spaces will be limited.
- View Training Academy sessions here
- No registrations will be accepted at the Conference
- Visit the FAQ page to learn more about the Training Academy
- Cost is $450 for a full day of training, which is inclusive of laptop hire and meals throughout the day (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea). No group discount applies to the Training Academy